It's me, and maybe you, together.

8.9.10

Roots

Hi!  I simply want to share things that I love.  It may be a song from my day, a song new from yesterday, something big for tomorrow, or just something attached to a random thought.

Maybe you'll love some of the same things.  Maybe you won't. That's okay by me. Perhaps you want to share things that you love too.  Go for it, I encourage you with gold star stickers and cookies after such bravery...


Somewhere around the beginning, while quickly abandoning a shaky past, when all that is weird was born in me, music had made the world a lot less lonesome.

In the beginning, Clinic made me feel at peace. They weren't the first of my strange adventures of an ear candy binge,  but they certainly opened me up to a world I had once never even known was around.


No comments: